Appendix B - Parking Permit Review Timeline
Approved by ETS on 21 January 2020
· A Timeclock to be provided with the Professional Carer Permit (Similar to Blue Badge).
· Offer Daily, Weekly and Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Trader Permit.
· Remove Waivers and offer Daily, Weekly and Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Trader Permit. This is different to Waivers as they will not be able to park on double or single yellow lines. Instead they will be able to park in a pay and display bay, in a shared use bay or in a permit bay up to 5pm.
Approved by ETS on 24 November 2021
· For Self Employed Professional Carers to provide a copy of the invoice they would use to charge the customer and Public Liability Insurance Certificate with the Policy Schedule for Domiciliary Care in order to evidence legitimacy for a Professional Carer Parking Permit.
Proposals to consider for approval by ETS on 19 January 2021
· Proposals put forward to amend School Permit Eligibility and Permit Allocation.
· End the trial offering Trial Business Visitor Permits in Zone S and V.
· Amend the time period for hotel permits to 24hr as opposed to a 1-day permit.