Decision - Re-Modelling in house Accommodation for people with learning disabilities
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Re-Modelling in house Accommodation for people with learning disabilities
Decision Maker: Adult Care & Health Committee
Decision status: Withdrawn
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To report back on the outcome of 90 day
consultation with stakeholders. To recommend options to re-model
(1) That it be agreed to defer consideration of the proposals to a further meeting of the Committee in order to carry out a consultation process with service users.
(2) That a revised report should provide the following information.
· The results of the consultation with service users.
· Information on the numbers of service users affected, where they will be moving from and to which properties they will be moving.
· More information on the properties proposed for closure and how they would be used in future.
Report author: Karin Divall
Publication date: 25/06/2012
Date of decision: 25/06/2012
Decided at meeting: 25/06/2012 - Adult Care & Health Committee
Effective from: 03/07/2012