Decision - Performance Report Adult Social Care
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Performance Report Adult Social Care
Decision Maker: Adult Care & Health Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report details the Adult Social Care
performance in 2011/12 and provides information regarding the
development of the Local Account.
(1) That the proposals to produce a local account for 2012/13 and sign up to the ‘Making it Real Programme’ to support this work, be approved.
(2) That the Committee’s comments on performance in relation to the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework 2011/12, as outlined in the minutes be noted.
(3) That it is agreed that a traffic light system be used in future reports.
Report author: Philip Letchfield
Publication date: 24/09/2012
Date of decision: 24/09/2012
Decided at meeting: 24/09/2012 - Adult Care & Health Committee
Effective from: 02/10/2012
- Performance Report Adult Social Care
- Enc. 1 for Performance Report Adult Social Care
- appendix 2 PDF 834 KB