Decision - Developments at Craven Vale
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Developments at Craven Vale
Decision Maker: Adult Care & Health Committee
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
(1) That approval be given to the development of Craven Vale to create an additional 20 bedrooms and to a formal collaboration agreement between the Council and Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group in relation to the development to enable both parties to fulfil their statutory functions.
(2) That approval be given to delegate power to the Director of Adult Social Services to sign the collaboration agreement on behalf of the Council; subject to satisfactory terms being agreed.
(3) That it is noted that the Policy & Resources Committee agreed to note that the development will be delivered by Property and Design using the Council’s existing Strategic Construction Partnership.
(4) That it is noted that the Policy & Resources Committee agreed that delegated power is given to the Director of Adult Social Services and the Director of Finance to enter into a building contract with an estimated value of £2.2million.
(5) That it is noted that the Policy & Resources Committee agreed that the Craven Vale Development be added to the Capital Programme and the capital project be approved at a total cost of £2.883m (£1.442m in 2013/14 and £1.441 in 2014/15) to be funded as detailed in paragraph 5.2 of the report.
Report author: Jane MacDonald
Publication date: 21/01/2013
Date of decision: 28/01/2013
Decided at meeting: 28/01/2013 - Adult Care & Health Committee
Effective from: 29/01/2013