Decision - Potential 'Tell Us Once' Pilot
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Potential 'Tell Us Once' Pilot
Decision Maker: Central Services Cabinet Member Meeting
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the aims of the potential pilot project be noted.
2. That any involvement the Council is able to secure in the Tell us Once programme be supported and agreed, subject to there being no additional unfunded financial or resource implications.
Reasons for the decision:
1. Officers believe the pilot project will make processes and contact with the Council easier for citizens, and they will benefit from improved services as a result.
2. The pilot project aims fit in with the Council’s Access Vision for citizens and this also supports the Council’s priorities for providing a cost effective, value for money service for its citizens.
Alternative options considered:
1. Alternative options were not relevant as this is a potential pilot project.
Report author: Paul Holloway
Publication date: 15/10/2008
Date of decision: 13/10/2008
Decided at meeting: 13/10/2008 - Central Services Cabinet Member Meeting
Effective from: 21/10/2008