Decision - Resident parking scheme priority timetable
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Resident parking scheme priority timetable
Decision Maker: Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
A report on the future resident parking scheme
1) That Committee agrees the Parking Scheme priority timetable as set out in Appendix A which would require officers commencing work immediately in the Hollingbury Road / Ditchling Road area and the Hanover & Elm Grove area.
2) That Committee agrees to a further report early next year on the options to take forward a consultation in the Hanover & Elm Grove area in 2016.
3) That Committee agrees to a further report in spring 2016 to determine the area and types of schemes to be consulted upon in the Preston Village, West Hove and Hove Park areas (if the relevant deputations are received). This report would also consider any further requests.
4) That Committee also notes the further requirement for additional resources to deliver this revised timetable and requests the Executive Director to investigate this possibility given the current controls on current expenditure and recruitment.
Report author: Charles Field
Publication date: 15/10/2015
Date of decision: 13/10/2015
Decided at meeting: 13/10/2015 - Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
- Resident parking scheme priority timetable PDF 161 KB
- 20151006110904_007834_0033255_Residentparkingschemetimetable2015 PDF 57 KB
- Enc. 2 for Resident parking scheme priority timetable PDF 411 KB
- Enc. 3 for Resident parking scheme priority timetable PDF 2 MB
- Enc. 4 for Resident parking scheme priority timetable PDF 374 KB