Decision - Stanmer Park Restoration Programme - Update and Permission to Consult
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Stanmer Park Restoration Programme - Update and Permission to Consult
Decision Maker: Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
This report sets out proposals to manage
transport and parking in Stanmer Park and seeks committee approval
to consult on them to inform final recommendations which will be
brought back to this committee.
1) That the Committee notes the progress on the Stanmer Park Programme, and specifically the Parks for People HLF application.
2) That the Committee agrees the next stages of work on the Stanmer Programme.
3) That the Committee agrees the Consultation and Engagement Plan for the Stage 2 HLF Application.
4) That the Committee agrees to the production of a Sustainable Travel Plan to inform final recommendations for parking and transport in Stanmer Park.
5) That the Committee notes that proposals for the Home Farm buildings will be considered in more detail in a report to Policy & Resources Committee in February.
Report author: Jan Jonker
Publication date: 21/01/2016
Date of decision: 19/01/2016
Decided at meeting: 19/01/2016 - Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee