Decision - Children's Services Partnership Forum
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Children's Services Partnership Forum
Decision Maker: Children, Young People & Skills Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Update on the city's Children's Services
Partnership Forum - a sub group of Brighton & Hove
RESOLVED: That the Committee –
1. Agreed to consult upon the light touch temporary review of the secondary school catchment areas to take effect from 2019.
2. Agreed to recommend to Full Council that any change to secondary school catchment areas remain in effect for two years and that there should be a further review in 2019 to look at admission arrangements from 2021 onwards.
3. Agreed to the proposed schedule of public consultation events as detailed in the report.
4. Noted the forecast of pupil numbers in each catchment area as noted in the report.
5. Agreed to consult upon the proposed revised primary school Published Admission Number (PAN) to take effect from September 2019.
Report author: Carolyn Bristow
Publication date: 18/09/2017
Date of decision: 18/09/2017
Decided at meeting: 18/09/2017 - Children, Young People & Skills Committee