Decision - Valley Gardens Phase 3 project update
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Valley Gardens Phase 3 project update
Decision Maker: Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
As noted in the recommendations for Valley Gardens Phase 3 (February 2019 ETS Report), a third public consultation process has now been conducted. Furthermore, stakeholder engagement design workshops have also taken place across key stakeholder focus groups. The new City Transport Professional Services Framework has been used to tender and procure a contract, and appoint a consultant, to work with council officers to progress the scheme design. This report updates members on the initial outcomes of these processes, and outlines the next steps of the project.
1) That the Committee notes the outcome of the most recent public consultation and stakeholder engagement as set out within Appendices 1 and 2 of this report.
2) That the Committee requests that the detailed scheme design for Valley Gardens Phase 3 is brought to Committee for approval in 2021 following officers’ consideration of the public consultation and Stakeholder engagement responses.
Report author: Oliver Spratley
Publication date: 17/03/2021
Date of decision: 16/03/2021
Decided at meeting: 16/03/2021 - Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
- Valley Gardens Phase 3 project update PDF 232 KB View as HTML (1) 36 KB
- Valley Gardens Phase 3 project update APX. n 1 PDF 876 KB View as HTML (2) 447 KB
- Valley Gardens Phase 3 project update APX. n 2 PDF 266 KB View as HTML (3) 46 KB
- Valley Gardens Phase 3 project update APX. n 3 PDF 1 MB View as HTML (4) 41 KB