Decision - City Environment Modernisation Update
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
City Environment Modernisation Update
Decision Maker: Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1) That Committee note the progress of the Modernisation Programme, including the updates in Appendix 1.
2) That Committee agrees to add the roads listed in Appendix 2 to the current T-Zone area.
4) That Committee delegates authority to the Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture (following consultation with the Chief Finance Officer) to revise the trade recycling sack service prices in response to the prevailing market prices for the services provided at least annually.
5) That Committee approves the response to the government’s HWRC consultation which is contained in Appendix 4.
6) That Committee approves for a consultation to take place with the residents of Coleman Street to determine whether to remain with communal refuse bins, or move to refuse wheelie bins, pending a wider piece of work as part of the Modernisation Programme.
Report author: Lynsay Cook
Publication date: 22/06/2022
Date of decision: 21/06/2022
Decided at meeting: 21/06/2022 - Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee
- City Environment Modernisation Update PDF 275 KB View as HTML (1) 87 KB
- City Environment Modernisation Update APX. n 1 PDF 607 KB View as HTML (2) 267 KB
- City Environment Modernisation Update APX. n 2 PDF 105 KB View as HTML (3) 26 KB
- City Environment Modernisation Update APX. n 3 PDF 1 MB View as HTML (4) 18 KB
- City Environment Modernisation Update APX. n 4 PDF 306 KB View as HTML (5) 104 KB