Decision - Review of the Local List of Heritage Assets
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Review of the Local List of Heritage Assets
Decision Maker: Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
This report seeks approval to add further
buildings and structures to the Local List of Heritage Assets,
following the completion of the 5 year review of the existing List.
the report was deferred from the January 2023 TECC meeting
following a deputation seeking the inclusion of 43 Dyke Road on the
list, in oreder to enable consulation.
1. Agreed those nominated heritage assets at Appendix 1 that are to be included in the Local List of Heritage Assets
2. Noted those nominations at Appendix 2 that are not to be included on the Local List of Heritage Assets.
3. Noted that the next periodic review will be undertaken in 2028.
Report author: Tim Jefferies
Publication date: 09/03/2023
Date of decision: 09/03/2023
Decided at meeting: 09/03/2023 - Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee
- Review of the Local List of Heritage Assets PDF 241 KB View as HTML (1) 50 KB
- Appendix 1 - Proposed additions to the Local List PDF 102 KB
- Appendix 2 - Nominations not to be included PDF 66 KB
- Appendix 3 - Selection criteria for Local List PDF 147 KB
- Appendix 4 - Objection in respect of St Catherine's Lodge PDF 750 KB