Decision - Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2019/20: Month 9
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2019/20: Month 9
Decision Maker: Policy & Resources Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That the Committee –
(i) Noted the forecast risk position for the General Fund, which indicates a budget pressure of £3.355m. This includes an underspend of £0.137m
on the council’s share of the NHS managed Section 75 services.
(ii) Noted that the one-off financial risk safety net of £0.805m is available to mitigate the forecast risk if the risks cannot be completely eliminated by year-end.
(iii) Noted that further proposals for managing the current forecast overspend risk are set out in the General Fund budget report also on this committee agenda.
(iv) Approved the carry forward of £0.175m in respect of the Troubled Families grant as set out in Education & Skills section of Appendix 4.
(v) Noted the forecast for the Housing Revenue Account (HRA), which is currently an underspend of £0.295m.
(vi) Noted the forecast risk position for the Dedicated Schools Grant
which is an underspend of £0.384m.
(vii) Noted the forecast outturn position on the capital programme
and approve the variations in Appendix 6 and the new schemes as set out in
Report author: Jeff Coates
Publication date: 13/02/2020
Date of decision: 13/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2020 - Policy & Resources Committee
- Targeted Budget Management (TBM) 2019/20: Month 9 PDF 482 KB
- Appendix 1: Financial Dashboard Summary PDF 245 KB
- Appendix 2: Revenue Budget RAG Rating PDF 241 KB
- Appendix 3: General Fund Revenue Budget Movement since Month 7 PDF 158 KB
- Appendix 4: Revenue Budget Performance PDF 571 KB
- Appendix 5: Summary of 2019/20 Savings Progress PDF 105 KB
- Appendix 6: Capital Programme Performance PDF 351 KB
- Appendix 7: New Capital Schemes PDF 225 KB