Decision - Audited Statement of Accounts 2019/20
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Audited Statement of Accounts 2019/20
Decision Maker: Audit & Standards Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To present for approval the Financial
Statements for 2019/20 which are required to be approved by 30
November 2020. The report is accompanied by the External Auditors
report on the audit of the accounts.
That the Audit & Standards Committee:
1) Notes the findings of the auditor (Grant Thornton) in their Audit Findings Report (AFR). The AFR is a separate item on this agenda.
2) Notes the results of the public inspection of the accounts (Section 5).
3) Approves the Letter of Representation on behalf of the council (Appendix 1).
4) Approves the audited Statement of Accounts for 2019/20 (Appendix 3).
5) Agrees that any material difference resulting from the outstanding audit query on the valuation of Council Dwellings should be adjusted before publication of the accounts.
Report author: Nigel Manvell
Publication date: 28/10/2020
Date of decision: 27/10/2020
Decided at meeting: 27/10/2020 - Audit & Standards Committee