Decision - Fees and Charges 2022-23
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Decision details
Fees and Charges 2022-23
Decision Maker: Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RESOLVED: That Committee:
1. Approved the proposed fees and charges for 2022/23 as set out within the report.
2. Delegated authority to the Executive Director of Economy, Environment & Culture (in relation to paragraphs 3.4 - 3.33) and to the Executive Director of Housing, Neighbourhoods & Communities (in relation to paragraph 3.34) to change fees and charges as set out in the report and as set by central Government during the year.
Note: If the above recommendations are not agreed, or if the committee wishes to amend the recommendations, then the item will need to be referred to the Policy & Resources Committee meeting on 10 February 2022 to be considered as part of the overall 2022/23 budget proposals. This is because the 2022/23 budget proposals are developed on the assumption that fees and charges are agreed as recommended and any failure to agree, or a proposal to agree different fees and charges, will have an impact on the overall budget proposals, which means it needs to be dealt with by Policy & Resources Committee as per the requirements of the constitution. This does not fetter the committee’s ability to make recommendations to Policy & Resources Committee.
Report author: John Lack
Publication date: 13/01/2022
Date of decision: 13/01/2022
Decided at meeting: 13/01/2022 - Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 PDF 243 KB View as HTML (1) 47 KB
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 APX. n 1 PDF 194 KB
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 APX. n 2 PDF 189 KB
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 APX. n 3 PDF 183 KB
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 APX. n 4 PDF 196 KB
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 APX. n 5 PDF 110 KB View as HTML (6) 29 KB
- LabGrp AMENDMENT 13.1.22 TECC - Fees and Charges 2022-23 (002) PDF 289 KB View as HTML (7) 14 KB