Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 17th March, 2015 4.00pm (Item 87.)
(a) Items (89 – 95) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
87.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 89: Consideration of options for Mile Oak Recreation Ground
- Item 92: Brighton Sea Cadets volunteer permits
- Item 94: Surrenden & Fiveways resident parking scheme consultation
- Item 95: Valley Gardens
87.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 90: Health and Safety service plan 2015-16
- Item 91: Official Feed and Food Control service plan 2015-16
- Item 93: Highway Asset Management Strategy
- Item 96: 20mph- Phase 3- Speed Limit Orders