Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 24th November, 2015 4.00pm (Item 40.)
(a) Items (44 – 50) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
40.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 44: Traveller Commission Strategy- Three Years On
- Item 45: Local Transport Plan: Future Priorities
- Item 46: Brighton Bikeshare
- Item 50: George Street Opening Hours Consultation
40.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 48: Parking Permit Review
- Item 49: Pedal Cycle Parking Places- TRO Objections