Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 19th January, 2016 4.00pm (Item 54.)
(a) Items (58 – 63) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
54.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 58: Fees and Charges 2016/17
- Item 59: Parking Schemes- Consultation Work
- Item 62: Traveller Service Waste Contract Procurement
- Item 63: Stanmer Park Restoration Programme- Update and Permission to Consult
54.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 60: Disabled Bay Traffic Order
- Item 61: Pedal Cycle Parking Places (Phase 2)