Agenda item - The outcome of the Ofsted/Care Quality Commission (CQC) Inspection in May 2016
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
The outcome of the Ofsted/Care Quality Commission (CQC) Inspection in May 2016
- Meeting of Children, Young People & Skills Committee, Monday, 3rd October, 2016 4.00pm (Item 35.)
- View the background to item 35.
Report of the Executive Director, Families, Children & Learning (copy attached)
35.1 RESOLVED: That the Committee noted the positive contents of the letter from Matthew Barnes, Her Majesty’s Inspector, and were assured that there was a plan to take forward the small number of areas for further development as identified in the action plan provided with the report.
- The outcome of the Ofsted/Care Quality Commission (CQC) Inspection in May 2016, item 35. PDF 58 KB
- Appendix 1 - Joint Local Area SEND Inspection in Brighton & Hove, 23 - 27 May 2016, item 35. PDF 242 KB
- Appendix 2 - Post SEND Inpseciton Statement of Action, item 35. PDF 165 KB