Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 14th March, 2017 4.00pm (Item 71.)
(a) Items (74 – 81) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
71.1The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 76: 2017/18 Local Transport Plan Capital Programme
- Item 77: Brighton & Hove Bike Share- TRO Representations
- Item 78: Hanover & Elm Grove/Craven Vale Resident Parking Scheme Consultations
- Item 81: Application for a Definitive Map Modification Order, The Paddock, Roedean
72.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 74: Health & Safety Service Plan 2017-18
- Item 75: Official Feed and Food Controls Service Plan 2017/18
- Item 79: West Hove Resident Parking Scheme Consultation
- Item 80: Parking Proposals within the Event Day Parking Schemes