Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 4.00pm (Item 36.)
(a) Items (39 – 42) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
36.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 39: Open Spaces Strategy- Update on Action Plan
- Item 40: Valley Gardens Detailed Design
- Item 41: A259 (Brighton Marina to Newhaven) – Request for Studies
36.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 42: Response to Government Consultation- Draft Transport Accessibility Plan