Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
(a) Items (x-x) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
110.1 The following items were reserved for discussion:
- Item 113: Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2018/19 (Incorporating Annual Investment Strategy
- Item 115: 2018/19 Local Transport Plan Capital Programme
- Item 116: Phasing Out Single Use Plastics
- Item 117: Annual Planned Maintenance and Asset Management Fund Allocations 2018-19 for the Council’s Operational Buildings
- Item 118: Orbis Hard Facilities Management Procurement
- Item 119: Education Capital Resources and Capital Investment Programme 2018/19
- Item 122: Procurement Programme for Housing Repairs, Planned Maintenance and Capital Works
- Item 128: Grant of New Leases Shoreham Airport
- Item 130: Grant of Lease Shoreham Airport (Part Two) - Exempt Category 3
110.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion, and that the following reports of the agenda, with the recommendations therein had been agreed and adopted:
- Item 114: Pay Policy Statement 2018/19
- Item 120: Purchase of Property With Restrictive Covenant
- Item 121: A Request to Purchase A Piece of HRA Land on Mile Oak Road.
- Item 123: Briefing Report on ASE Regional Adoption Agency
- Item 124: Data Protection Officer Designation
- Item 125: Survivors Network Pledge
- Item 126: Authority to Enter into a Sublease for a Medium Supported Accommodation Service for Health & Adult Social Care Clients
- Item 127: Tender for Transport Professional Services