Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 26th November, 2019 4.00pm (Item 44.)
(a) Items 48 - 51 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
44.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 48: Pesticide Reduction Plan
- Item 49: Fleet Procurement Options
- Item 50: Clean Air Day and Car Free Day
44.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 51: Hangleton Safer Routes to School TRO