Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
(a) Items (65 – 70) will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
61.1 The following items were reserved for discussion:
65. Every Child a Reader (ECaR)
66. Mathematics in infant, junior and primary schools in Brighton & Hove
67. Annual Report on Education Standards 2018/19
68. Education Capital Resources and Capital Investment Programme 2020/21
61.2 The following items were agreed without discussion as per the recommendations in the reports:
69. FCL Directorate Performance Management Framework
70. Mental Health Support Team update report: Schools Wellbeing Service.