Agenda item - Transport for The South East - Proposal To Government on Statutory Powers
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Transport for The South East - Proposal To Government on Statutory Powers
- Meeting of Special - City Plan Part 2, Council, Thursday, 23rd April, 2020 4.30pm (Item 87.)
- View the background to item 87.
Extract from the proceedings of the Policy & Resources Committee meeting held on the 19 March 2020; together with a report of the Executive Director for Economy, Environment & Culture.
(1) That the proposal to Government as set out in appendix 1 to the report be agreed;
(2) That the Executive Director for Economy, Environment & Culture be authorised to respond positively to Transport for the South East on the proposal; and
(3) That the need for a further report seeking formal consent from Council to the creation of the statutory body, following the response from the Secretary of State be noted.
- Item 87 Extract PR to FC South East Transport, item 87. PDF 203 KB
- Transport for The South East - Proposal To Government, item 87. PDF 243 KB
- Transport for The South East – Proposal To Government on Statutory Powers APX. n 1, item 87. PDF 327 KB