Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 23rd June, 2020 4.00pm (Item 5.)
(a) Items 9 – 13 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
5.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 9: BTN Bikeshare Reprocurement and In-house options
- Item 10: Parking Fees & Charges 2020/21 Traffic Regulation Order
- Item 11: Parking Scheme Update report
- Item 12: Interim Covid-19 Response Local Cycling & Walking Infrastructure Plan
5.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 8: Brighton Marina to River Adur Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management Scheme