Agenda item - Hove Station Area Masterplan
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Hove Station Area Masterplan
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 19th November, 2020 4.00pm (Item 51.)
- View the background to item 51.
Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
RESOLVED - that Committee:
1. Approves the draft Hove Station Area Masterplan Supplementary Planning Document (attached as Appendix 1 to this report) for public consultation for 8 weeks and authorises the Executive Director Economy, Environment and Culture to make any necessary minor amendments to the Draft SPD in consultation with the Chair of TECC Committee prior to the public consultation.
- Hove Station Area Masterplan, item 51. PDF 227 KB View as HTML (51./1) 34 KB
- Hove Station Area Masterplan APX. n 1, item 51. PDF 9 MB
- Hove Station Area Masterplan APX. n 2, item 51. PDF 420 KB View as HTML (51./3) 108 KB