Agenda item - Outdoor Events - Parks and Open Spaces 2021
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Outdoor Events - Parks and Open Spaces 2021
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 19th November, 2020 4.00pm (Item 47.)
- View the background to item 47.
Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
RESOLVED – That committee:
1. Grant landlord’s consent (subject to the execution of a formal agreement) for each of the proposed events listed in Appendix 1.
2. Authorise officers to enter into formal agreements with event organisers to determine conditions, fees and levels of support as appropriate.
3. Authorise the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture, after consultation with the Chair of the committee and opposition spokespersons, to make any alterations to the events programme as necessary including approving new applications in accordance with the Outdoor Events Policy and cancelling events if required.
- Outdoor Events - Parks & Open Spaces 2021, item 47. PDF 386 KB View as HTML (47./1) 39 KB
- Outdoor Events - Parks & Open Spaces 2021 APX. n 1, item 47. PDF 266 KB View as HTML (47./2) 83 KB