Agenda item - Progress Report on Anti-Racism Action
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Progress Report on Anti-Racism Action
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 19th November, 2020 4.00pm (Item 43.)
- View the background to item 43.
Report of the Interim Director of Housing Neighbourhoods and Communities
RESOLVED – that Committee:
1. That committee notes this update on the council’s pledge to become an anti-racist council and requests that further updates on this vital work become a standing agenda item at future TECC committees.
2. That committee notes that the council will continue to work with a range of partners to create an anti-racist city.
- Progress Report on Anti-Racism Action, item 43. PDF 299 KB View as HTML (43./1) 58 KB
- Progress Report on Anti-Racism Action APX. n 1, item 43. PDF 99 KB View as HTML (43./2) 7 KB