Agenda item - Brighton and Hove Cultural Recovery Plan
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Brighton and Hove Cultural Recovery Plan
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 14th January, 2021 4.00pm (Item 64.)
- View the background to item 64.
Report of the Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
RESOLVED: That committee:
1. Notes that the culture and creative sectors have been badly
affected by the Pandemic for over nine months now, and normal activity levels are not expected to return until the second half of 2021.
2. Notes the key aspects of the Recovery Plan for Culture as laid out in sections 3.4 and 3.5 below, which places the regeneration of livelihoods for thousands of creative workers at centre of a series of projects over 2021 and 2022.
- Brighton and Hove Cultural Recovery Plan, item 64. PDF 162 KB View as HTML (64./1) 44 KB
- Brighton and Hove Cultural Recovery Plan APX. n 1, item 64. PDF 464 KB View as HTML (64./2) 195 KB