Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 19th January, 2021 4.00pm (Item 61.)
(a) Items 65 – 72 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
61.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 65: Fees & Charges 2021/22
- Item 66: Brighton & Hove Climate Assembly
- Item 67: Liveable City Centre and Ultra Low Emission Zone Initial Feasibility Study
- Item 68: Permit Review
- Item 71: Self-Managed Sports Facilities in Parks and Recreation Grounds
- Item 72: Playground Refurbishment Programme 2021-2025
61.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 69: Table and Chair Licensing
- Item 70: Stanmer Village Parking Scheme