Agenda item - BH2020/01952 - Land to rear of Hilton Brighton Metropole, 106-121 Kings Road, Brighton (LBC)
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
BH2020/01952 - Land to rear of Hilton Brighton Metropole, 106-121 Kings Road, Brighton (LBC)
1. The Planning Manager introduced the report to the committee. The presentation covered the two applications for the site: Planning application and the Listed Building Consent applications. The applications were taken together for the purposes of questions and debate. However, the items were voted on separately.
2. A vote was taken, and the committee voted by 9 to 1 that listed building consent be granted.
3. RESOLVED: That the Committee has taken into consideration and agrees with the reasons for the recommendation set out in the report and resolves to GRANT Listed Building Consent subject to the Conditions and Informatives in the report.
- Header BH2020 01952 - Land To The Rear Of Hilton Brighton Metropole, item 102B PDF 22 KB View as HTML (102B/1) 3 KB
- BH2020-01952 Land To The Rear Of Hilton Brighton Metropole 1, item 102B PDF 291 KB
- Report BH2020 01952 - Land To The Rear Of Hilton Brighton Metropole, item 102B PDF 353 KB View as HTML (102B/3) 112 KB