Agenda item - BH2020/01969 - 39a Preston Park Avenue
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
BH2020/01969 - 39a Preston Park Avenue
1. The Planning manager introduced the application. A virtual site visit took place the day before the committee meeting.
Questions for officers
2. Councillor Shanks was informed that the councillors should assess the application before the committee.
3. Councillor Shanks noted that residents have been pitted against each other regarding this application. The councillor considered that as the building already exists the development was acceptable. The councillor supported the application.
4. Councillor Henry supported the application.
5. Councillor Theobald supported the application.
6. Councillor Yates supported the application.
7. Councillor Littman expressed concerns relating to the impact on the neighbouring properties and the traffic issues in the courtyard. The councillor did not support the application.
8. A vote was taken, and the application was approved by a vote of 9 to 1.
9. RESOLVED: That the Committee has taken into consideration and agrees with the reasons for the recommendation set out in the report and resolves to GRANT planning permission subject to the Conditions and Informatives in the report.
- Header BH2020 01969 - 39A Preston Park Avenue, item 102E PDF 22 KB View as HTML (102E/1) 3 KB
- Plan BH2020 01969 - 39A Preston Park Avenue, item 102E PDF 322 KB
- Report BH2020 01969 - 39A Preston Park Avenue, item 102E PDF 219 KB View as HTML (102E/3) 106 KB
- Cllr Hugh-Jones Rep BH2020 01969 - 39A Preston Park Avenue, item 102E PDF 118 KB View as HTML (102E/4) 4 KB
- MI BH2020-01969 - 39A Preston Park Avenue, item 102E PDF 5 MB