Agenda item - Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement - 2020/21
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement - 2020/21
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 25th November, 2021 4.00pm (Item 50.)
- View the background to item 50.
Report of the Executive Director for Economy, Environment, and Culture (Copy Attached).
RESOLVED: That the Committee:
1. Notes the annual Brighton & Hove City Council 2020/21 Infrastructure Funding Statement, attached in Appendix 1.
2. Agrees for the Head of Planning to publish the updated 2020/21 annual IFS statement on the BHCC website, subject to any minor alterations (numerical, grammatical and spelling) to be agreed by the Head of Planning in consultation of the Joint Chairs of TECC Committee.
- Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement - 2020/21, item 50. PDF 317 KB View as HTML (50./1) 28 KB
- Annual Infrastructure Funding Statement - 2020/21 APX. n 1, item 50. PDF 855 KB View as HTML (50./2) 629 KB