Agenda item - Outdoor Events - Madeira Drive Closures 2022
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Outdoor Events - Madeira Drive Closures 2022
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 13th January, 2022 4.00pm (Item 67.)
- View the background to item 67.
Report of the Executive Director Economy, Environment, and Culture (Copy Attached).
RESOLVED: That Committee:
1. Granted landlord’s consent (subject to the execution of a formal agreement) for each of the proposed events on Madeira Drive and the associated road closures as listed in Appendix 1.
2. Authorised officers to enter into formal agreements with event organisers to determine conditions, fees and levels of support as appropriate.
3. Authorised the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture, after consultation with the Chair of the committee and opposition spokespersons, to make any alterations to the events programme as necessary including approving new applications in accordance with the Outdoor Events Strategy 2019-2024 and cancelling events if required.
- Outdoor Events - Madeira Drive Closures 2022 APX. n 1, item 67. PDF 285 KB View as HTML (67./1) 42 KB
- Outdoor Events - Madeira Drive 2022 APX. n 2, item 67. PDF 120 KB View as HTML (67./2) 21 KB