Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 18th January, 2022 4.00pm (Item 65.)
(a) Items 69 – 75 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
65.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 69: Fees & Charges 2022/23
- Item 70: National Bus Strategy: Bus Service Improvement Plan
- Item 73: Madeira Drive Active Travel Fund ETRO-10-20-2021
- Item 74: Washington Street: Outcome of consultation
- Item 75: Allotments: Response to Notice of Motion
65.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 71: Parking Annual Report 2020-21
- Item 72 Real Time Air Quality Monitoring System