Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 15th March, 2022 4.00pm (Item 80.)
(a) Items 84 – 97 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
80.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 85: Local Transport Engagement Outcomes
- Item 86: Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan
- Item 87: Trial Park & Ride
- Item 88: A259: Walking, Cycling and Accessibility Improvements
- Item 93: Brighton & Hove In Bloom
- Item 95: Public Spaces Protection Orders- barbecues, lanterns and balloons: Outcome of Public Consultation
- Item 96: Wilding Waterhall- Access and LNR decision
- Item 97: Managing Verges and Weeds
80.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 84: Local Transport Plan 2022/23 Capital Programme
- Item 89: A23 Active Travel Scheme- Phase 1
- Item 90: Parking Scheme Update report
- Item 92: Commercial Bins on the Highway
- Item 94: Response to Fly posting Notice of Motion
Item 91: Playground Refurbishment was deferred.