Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 21st June, 2022 4.00pm (Item 4.)
(a) Items 8 – 15 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
4.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 8: City Environment Modernisation Update
- Item 9: Allotments
- Item 10: Tree Planting Plan
- Item 13: Hanover & Tarner Liveable Neighbourhood
- Item 14: Bus Service Improvement Plan Draft Enhanced Partnership Agreement
4.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 11: UNESCO Periodic Review of the Living Coast Biosphere
- Item 12: Local Approval of the Final Version of the Environment Agency Flood Risk Management Plan Cycle 2 (2021-27)
- Item 15: Phone Parking Contract Re-Let