Agenda item - Domestic Abuse Act New Burdens Funding 2022/23
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Domestic Abuse Act New Burdens Funding 2022/23
- Meeting of Tourism, Equalities, Communities & Culture Committee, Thursday, 16th June, 2022 4.00pm (Item 9.)
- View the background to item 9.
Report of the Executive Director Housing, Neighbourhoods, and Communities (Copy Attached)
1. That Committee agreed to allocate available funding as set out in paragraphs 4.1 to 4.3 of this report, with the exception of £30,000 to the Domestic Violence and Abuse Specialist Support Service (IDVA) which should be allocated by the Executive Director Housing, Neighbourhoods and Communities following consultation with the Procurement & Social Value Working Group.
- Domestic Abuse Act New Burdens Funding 2022/23, item 9. PDF 345 KB
- Report, item 9. PDF 505 KB
- Appendix 1, item 9. PDF 194 KB
- Appendix 2, item 9. PDF 135 KB
- LG Amendment TECC item 9 VAWG FINAL- Copy, item 9. PDF 255 KB