Agenda item - Call Over
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 20th September, 2022 4.00pm (Item 20.)
(a) Items 24 – 32 will be read out at the meeting and Members invited to reserve the items for consideration.
(b) Those items not reserved will be taken as having been received and the reports’ recommendations agreed.
20.1 The following items on the agenda were reserved for discussion:
- Item 26: Parking Policies update report
- Item 27: Parking Scheme Update
- Item 29: A259 Active Travel Scheme - Walking, Cycling and
- Accessibility Improvements TRO Response
- Item 30: Transport for the South East’s Strategic Investment Plan –
- Response to consultation
- Item 31: Moving Traffic Offences
20.2 The Democratic Services Officer confirmed that the items listed above had been reserved for discussion and that the following reports on the agenda with the recommendations therein had been approved and adopted:
- Item 24: Application for a Definitive Map Modification Order, Benfield Valley, Hove
- Item 25: Highway Winter Service Policy
- Item 28: Parking Fees & Charges Update Report
Item 32 was deferred.