Agenda item - Car parking in the city's parks
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
Car parking in the city's parks
- Meeting of Environment, Transport & Sustainability Committee, Tuesday, 17th January, 2023 4.00pm (Item 75.)
- View the background to item 75.
Report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture
75.1 The Committee considered a report of the Executive Director, Economy, Environment & Culture that set out proposals to implement parking charges in car parks located within open spaces across the city.
75.2 Councillors Fowler, Simson, Lloyd, Nemeth, Wilkinson, Heley and Davis asked questions and contributed to the debate of the report.
75.3 The Chair put the recommendations to the vote that failed.
- Car parking in the city's parks, item 75. PDF 159 KB View as HTML (75./1) 57 KB
- Appendix 1 Car Parking Charges & Changes, item 75. PDF 43 KB View as HTML (75./2) 61 KB
- Appendix 2 EIA car parking charges, item 75. PDF 497 KB View as HTML (75./3) 49 KB