Decisions for issue School Mental Health Project Update
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Issue
Issue - decisions
School Mental Health Project Update
That the Committee -
(1) Noted the impact from the joint work on:
· Improving the emotional health and wellbeing of children and young people;
· Promoting early identification and providing effective interventions;
· Reducing the need for referrals to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
(2) Approved the extension of the pilot offer to all secondary schools in the city by April 2017.