Decisions for issue Draft Revenue Budget and Capital Investment Proposals 2018/19
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Issue
Issue - decisions
Draft Revenue Budget and Capital Investment Proposals 2018/19
That the Policy, Resources & Growth Committee:
1) Notes the updated forecasts for resources and expenditure and an estimated budget gap for 2018/19 based on a 1.99% Council Tax increase and an additional 3% Adult Social Care precept.
2) Note the Budget, Investment & Efficiency Strategy approach to meeting the financial challenge next year and over the life of this parliament.
3) Notes the refreshed 4 year Integrated Service & Financial Plans (ISFPs) including detailed draft proposals for savings in 2018/19 toward meeting the identified budget gap.
4) Directs that all of the draft savings proposals identified at Appendix 2 be subject to further consultation and engagement with relevant stakeholders and across the council, meeting statutory consultation requirements where required.
5) Notes the update on the HRA budget set out in paragraph 6.4 to 6.7.
6) Notes the Capital Investment Programme update set out in paragraphs 4.10 to 4.16.
7) Receive and note the Equality Impact Assessments undertaken in relation to the draft budget proposals.
8) Notes that subsequent decisions and information from central government may impact on the proposals in this report.