Decisions for issue School Admission Arrangements 2021/22
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Issue
Issue - decisions
School Admission Arrangements 2021/22
1. That no changes to the council’s school admission arrangements or school catchment areas, except for the changes listed in sub-paragraphs 2.2 – 2.5 below, which will result in a reduction in the total of school places in the city by 128 places, be made by committee.
2. That a change to the Published Admission Number (PAN) for West Hove Infant School (Connaught Road site) from 90 pupils to 60 pupils be agreed by committee.
3. That a change to the PAN for Hove Junior School (Holland Road site) from 128 pupils to 90 pupils be agreed by committee.
4. That a change of PAN for Mile Oak Primary School from 90 pupils to 60 pupils be agreed by Committee.
5. That a change of PAN for Hangleton Primary School from 90 pupils to 60 pupils be agreed by Committee.
6. That no change to the ‘relevant area’ be made by Committee.
7. Requests the Cross-Party School Organisation Working Group work to continue to develop a long-term strategy to review the ongoing surplus of primary school places in the city, looking too at the future surplus of places in secondary schools.