Decisions for issue Draft General Fund Revenue Budget and Capital Strategy 2020/21
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Issue
Issue - decisions
Draft General Fund Revenue Budget and Capital Strategy 2020/21
RESOLVED: That the Committee
1. Noted the updated forecasts for resources and expenditure for 2020/21 based on a planning assumption of a 1.99% Council Tax increase and 2.00% Adult Social Care Precept.
2. Noted the 2020/21 Budget Plans at Appendix 2 including draft savings proposals for 2020/21.
3. Directed that the draft savings proposals identified at Appendix 2 be subject to further consultation and engagement with all relevant stakeholders as appropriate, meeting all statutory consultation requirements.
4. Noted the update on the separate Schools and HRA budget setting processes set out in section 7.
5. Noted the Capital Strategy update set out in paragraphs 5.13 to 5.16.
6. Agreed the approach to engagement and consultation set out in paragraph 9.4.
7. Received and noted the draft Equality Impact Assessments undertaken in relation to the draft budget proposals.
8. Noted that subsequent decisions and information from central government regarding the Local Government Financial Settlement (LGFS) may impact on the proposals in this report.