Decisions for issue Stanmer Park Traffic Regulation Order
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Issue
Issue - decisions
Stanmer Park Traffic Regulation Order
1) That, having taken account of all duly made representations and objections, the Committee approves as advertised the following order:
Brighton & Hove (Stanmer Park) Various Restrictions and Off-Road Parking Order 202* (TRO-2-2020) with minor amendments in response to the consultation, as set out in paragraphs 5.5, 5.7 and 5.9 of the report.
2) That Committee agree that should, during implementation, the Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture consider that further minor changes to the TRO are appropriate, such changes are advertised as an amendment Traffic Regulation Order.
3) That the Committee approve that all income from parking charges in Stanmer Park is used towards improved access, management and maintenance of Stanmer Park.
4) That Committee agree that the parking scheme be reviewed 18 months after implementation to consider how well it is working and to recommend any amendments to the scheme and whether the income raised from the parking scheme gives scope for subsidising public transport to and within Stanmer Park with any recommendations for changes to the scheme to be presented in a report to the Environment, Transport & Sustainability (ETS) Committee.
5) That Committee agree for officers to consult with residents and businesses located in Stanmer village street on a separate parking scheme for Stanmer village, and report back to the November 2020 meeting of the ETS Committee.