Decisions for issue Audited Statement of Accounts 2019/20
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Issue
Issue - decisions
Audited Statement of Accounts 2019/20
That the Audit & Standards Committee:
1) Notes the findings of the auditor (Grant Thornton) in their Audit Findings Report (AFR). The AFR is a separate item on this agenda.
2) Notes the results of the public inspection of the accounts (Section 5).
3) Approves the Letter of Representation on behalf of the council (Appendix 1).
4) Approves the audited Statement of Accounts for 2019/20 (Appendix 3).
5) Agrees that any material difference resulting from the outstanding audit query on the valuation of Council Dwellings should be adjusted before publication of the accounts.